Friday, 27 April 2012

Charts - March 2012

Number Ones

Sunday 4th March 2012

Single - Gotye ft Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
Album - Emeli Sande - Our Version Of Events

Sunday 11th March 2012

Single - Gotye ft Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
Album - Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball

Sunday 18th March 2012

Single - Gotye ft Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
Album - Military Wives - In My Dreams

Sunday 25th March 2012

Single - Katy Perry - Part Of Me
Album - Paul Weller - Sonic Kicks

So Gotye continues his chart dominance with another three
weeks at the top of the singles charts - I'm still not quite sure
what all  the fuss is about it though. Is it really THAT
good? Perhaps it will grow on  me. At the moment, I'm still
pretty stumped as to why it has been so successful.

Elsewhere, Katy Perry makes a successful return post-divorce from Russell Brand, The Military Wives score an emotional number one album, while Brooooooce does the business once more with his new record Wrecking Ball. Paul Weller hits the top spot too with his 11th studio album, beating David Guetta's Nothing But The Beat to the number one by a mere 250 copies, and Emeli Sande returns for a second week atop of the album chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment